Green Renovation Loans from Variable 5.11% APR**.
Start Your Application Online.
Join & Apply
No Waiting For New Members
Borrow Up to €75,000
Available for Home Improvements resulting in a BER rating of B2 or higher.
Green Renovation Loan
WHY BORROW WITH US?
Our all new Green Renovations Loan gives you all the benefits of our standard renovations loan with the bonus of a lower rate loan to promote ‘going green’.
- Loans from €15k – €75k
- Choice of repayment options to suit your circumstances.
- No penalty charges for early repayment.
- No hidden fees or set up costs.
- No upfront repayments.
- No transaction charges.
- Low Rate – 5.11%APR**
Contact us and see if we can help!
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOAN, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.
Warning: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase.
A loan of €40,000 over 10 years with 120 monthly installments costs €424.26 per month at a variable rate 5% (Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 5.11%). Cost of credit is €10,911.20. The total amount you pay is €50,911.20. Variable rates may increase which would cause the cost of credit to increase.
Terms & Conditions Apply –Whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Claddagh Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. * Terms and conditions apply to Free Loan Protection Insurance.
*APR Annual Percentage Rate
Terms & Conditions
- The said loan will be used for the purpose of reducing Greenhouse gases.
- The minimum loan drawdown is €15,000 and the max loan drawdown amount is €75,000
- The maximum term will be 10 years
- Top ups are permissible if they relate to the same and are within a three-year period of the initial loan.
- The loan may be drawn down into a Loan Deposit account. This account is to be used to pay contractors/sub-contractors and/or vendors.
- The Loan Deposit Account shall not be considered attached savings for the purpose of loan security nor shall any interest be payable on this account.
- 7. 50% of the value of the loan principle shall be paid directly to contractors/sub-contractors and/or vendors by cheque or EFT.
- Your loan will only be put on 5% (5.12% APR) when you, the member, produces a BER rating of B2 or higher. This 5% (5.12% APR) will not be applied retrospective.
- Invoice or Quotation may be requested as proof of purchase.
- Separate Loan Type and separate payments required.
- Only one loan of this type per member but top ups are allowed subject to the use of an appropriate loan term.
- Account must not go into arrears, otherwise the loan will revert to the Standard Rate.
- Set-up automated repayment such as Payroll Deduction or Direct Debit for repayments.
- Board of Directors reserve the right to alter the Special Rate Loan interest rate at any time.
- No Interest Rebate will be paid on this Special Rate Loan.
- The Terms & Conditions on the Credit Agreement are also applicable.